*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740641-HSDK-Anything-Goes/cid/2768578-Kenichi-and-the-Genie-of-the-Ring-of-Eros
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1740641
Change the cast of History's strongest disciple in many ways.
This choice: Kenichi and the Genie of the Ring of Eros  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kenichi and the Genie of the Ring of Eros

    by: Secptor
Kenichi was in an antique shop, his masters gave him day off. Well, in reality almost of them where busy. The Elder was in a different part of Japan for private reasons, Shio was doing some bodyguard work, Ma had disappeared, Akisame was visiting hospitals all over Japan and Apachai was out of the country training. Shigure was the only one at the Dojo, Miu was out shopping.

He wished he had invited him to go with her. He sighed, as he looked through the varies shelves. All of the items look old, he thought they were all fake. Then he spotted a bronze ring, with a amethyst and strange symbols on it. It was dirt cheap too, maybe Miu would like it. So he bought it, as he let the store he went into a near by alley.

He wanted to get a better look at the ring, before giving it Miu. As he looked at the ring, a strong desire to out come over him. So he put it on, thinking what harm could it do. It glowed, as a red cloud appeared in front of him. Then as suddenly as it appeared, it disappears leaving a voluptuous tan skin woman, with green eyes and long purple hair. She was wearing a red harem girl outfit.

Then Kenichi's dropped, as she smirked at him. He gulped, " Hello Master." Said the girl, Kenichi blinked a few times. Then her words sank in, master he yelled.

This made the girl giggled, " Yes Master. I'm Eve the genie of the ring. I will grant you unlimited wishes." Said Eve, grinning at Kenichi.

" Unlimited wishes." Said Kenichi, as he began to think about what he wants.

Unbeknownst to him, is that Eve only grant wishes if she could add an erotic twisted to them. She giggled, she wasn't going to tell him that just yet. She loved when they find that out themselves.

" So what is your first wish, Master." Said Eve, Kenichi gulped as he decided what he wanted to wish for first.

" I wish Miu wants me to go shopping with her." Said Kenichi, Eve smiled as she snapped her fingers.

Then she become invisible, she couldn't wait to see how her new masters react to the wish.

" Kenichi there you are !" Shouted Miu, as he turned to his crush. He bluahed, she was gorgeous as always. She was wearing, a white blouse that was too small. Well with her F cups, any shirt would be to small. A blue pleated skirt, that was too short. A pair of black thigh high stockings, he was curious as what her lingerie look likes.

" Kenichi, I need you to come shopping with me." Said Miu, as she grabbed his hand. She dragged him along and after ten minutes they arrived at a store.

Kenichi blushed at....

You have the following choices:

1. Foxy Kasumi Lingerie store

2. Undersea Palace swimsuit store

3. Princess Gem S&M store

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Secptor (UN: sapphireninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Richard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740641-HSDK-Anything-Goes/cid/2768578-Kenichi-and-the-Genie-of-the-Ring-of-Eros