*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clothes shopping
  2. A Salon/Spa Appointment
  3. The Swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741634-The-Smartphone/cid/1188681-Clothes-shopping
by Spooky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Scientific · #1741634
A man takes a woman's Smartphone instead of his own. and becomes feminine as a result...
This choice: Clothes shopping  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Clothes shopping

    by: Dayeandknight
Steve saw that the woman was going to be clothes shopping next. Hopefully, he thought, he could catch up with her there and put an end to this whole fiasco. He was very self conscious on his way there and moved swiftly to his destination. Luckily no one made a big seen as he walked by, in fact, no one even gave him a second glance. Well, that's not entirely true. As he walked by a few guys, they looked right at him but instead of hassling him, they smiled at him. Steve smiled back, blushing nervously, then quickened his pace. He was so humiliated.

Steve eventually found himself standing outside the clothing store “Lady Bug's”...cute. He took a breath, then stepped in. Inside there were a bunch of racks of woman's clothes and a large counter. In front of the counter were two young ladies in matching uniforms. They were both drinking something while discussing something in an animated fashion. He walked up and sheepishly tried to get there attention.

“Um, excuse me. I need some help. I-” Steve started to say when one girl, a brunet, apparently got to an important part of her story and made a large hand motion, which caused her drink to slip from her hands. The drink landed straight on his stomach and it's contents, which Steve quickly fond out was a chocolate milkshake, poured down his shirt and all over his pants and shoes.

“I'm so sorry!” the brunet gasped. “oh god, Mrs. Jenkins is going to kill me.”

The other girl, a blond, told the brunet “Don't worries, Stacy. We can fix this before Mrs. Jenkins comes back from lunch. Go get the mop and clean this up real quick.” Stacy apologized again and ran off into a back room.

The blond turned back to Steve, “Come with me please, we are both really sorry about this, we'll take care of everything.”

The girl took Steve arm and was leading him to the changing room in the back of the store. Steve was going to tell her it was fine, that he was just looking for the owner of the smartphone but she interrupted him.

“So what's your name, honey?”

“It's Ste-umph.” Steve started, but slipped a little, thanks to his now wet shoes.

“It's nice to meet you Steph, I'm Daisy” She opened a changing room door and lead him inside. “Just take off your soiled things and well get this taken care of.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dayeandknight (UN: dayeandknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741634-The-Smartphone/cid/1188681-Clothes-shopping