*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amanda, curveless lemur, age 8
  2. Fresh meat
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742252-Beaten-Cub/cid/1037886-Amanda-curveless-lemur-age-8
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1742252
Play the part of a young cub as he or she gets squashed by bigger adult wrestlers.
This choice: Amanda, curveless lemur, age 8  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amanda, curveless lemur, age 8

    by: FurryGrappler
         You barely crack 4 feet, coming up only to the waists of most of the wrestlers here, and you have a long tail that almost drags on the ground. You have barely any idea how to tie your own shoes, much less wrestle, but the boss told you that just let the bigger wrestlers do all the work. You are given a girl scout costume to wear, though the skirt is shorter and tighter than usual, a simple green mask with a pair of holes to free your brown pigtails.

         You're not even big enough to climb through the ropes, so you have to crawl under the ropes, blissfully unaware that doing so lets your white panties peek out from your short skirt. You clamber to your feet and walk up to the dragoness in the center of the ring, who greets you with a sneer. She grabs her breasts and holds them up, letting them drop with a bounce and saying "This is what a real woman looks like, and before the night is out, you'll know what one feels like too."

         She turns around, making good care to let her firm shapely ass hover just an inch from your face, and directs your opponent to come. Climbing into the ring is...

You have the following choices:

1. A big fat bear in a singlet that doesn't contain his gut

2. A pair of amazonian deep-chested big cats

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FurryGrappler (UN: furrygrappler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FurryGrappler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742252-Beaten-Cub/cid/1037886-Amanda-curveless-lemur-age-8