*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The dudes of Megas
  2. The Beginning of a New Life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743219-Male-Toon-MacroVore/cid/1038692-The-dudes-of-Megas
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1743219
After seeing enough stories about women only, it's time for some MEN!
This choice: Megas XLR  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The dudes of Megas

    by: BrutusRat
If not for the sudden impact, you might be able to remember a bit more of what happened, but what you CAN remember, at least, was that you had turned on a few episodes of Megas XLR.

As you rubbed your head to get your bearings back, you opening your eyes to see quite the wide open expanse around you. The ground is quite cold, and it appears to be concrete. You do notice something a bit familiar about the area around you, however, the area around you seeming to resemble a garage....at roughly 80 times it's normal size. A sudden realization hits you, as you remember where exactly the garage looked familiar. You were in there garage from Megas XLR. Your jaw nearly dropped as you had come to this realization, but a more pressing manner had come up.

The garage appeared to be enormous, literally 80 times bigger than how you could remember it. You were quite a bit out of it, however, and for all you know, it could be an illusion.

Well, the opportunity to figure that answer out didn't take very long. You can hear the jiggling of a door handle. As you look to the source of the sound, a door comes open, and in comes...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrutusRat (UN: chaoscomm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrutusRat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743219-Male-Toon-MacroVore/cid/1038692-The-dudes-of-Megas