*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Biker Mice from Mars
  2. The Beginning of a New Life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743219-Male-Toon-MacroVore/cid/1856551-Biker-Mice-from-Mars
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1743219
After seeing enough stories about women only, it's time for some MEN!
This choice: Biker Mice from Mars  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Biker Mice from Mars

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You slowly look up at your surroundings and soon realize that you are no longer in front of TV. Now you're in what appears to be a garage, but everything in it is huge.

"How in the world did I end up here?" You asked yourself, once you had stood up onto your feet. Right after this though you found yourself jumping into the air a little when you heard a loud noise coming outside. It sounded like a motorcycle...maybe three of them you weren't really sure.

"I wonder who that be?" You wondered out loud, before you heard and saw the garage door being opened.

And then to your amazement you saw a huge motorcycle ride into the room. You then saw a giant person with what appeared to be a mouse's tail. And once the bike had been turned off you gasped when you saw who the person was once the helmet had been taken off giving a clear view of the giants face revealing it to be.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Modo.

*Noteb*
2. Vinnie.

*Noteb*
3. Throttle.

*Noteb*
4. Maybe someone else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrutusRat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743219-Male-Toon-MacroVore/cid/1856551-Biker-Mice-from-Mars