*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Little Lauren
  2. Self-Sizing
  3. How it all began...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/2502222-Little-Lauren
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1744118
Lauren discovers a shrink ray, which she uses on her friends, (or herself?)
This choice: green button  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Little Lauren

    by: Unknown
Lauren pressed the green button at full force and instantly regretted doing it.

Within an instant she felt herself getting smaller and smaller and smaller and smaller.

Lauren fell down a long hard path and landed on something soft, which she recognized as her own white thong.

"Oh fuck. I'm really fucking small and I sound like a mouse!" Lauren crawled out of her giant outfit and realized that she was completely naked.

She admired her shapely rear and large round boobs.

"I may be tiny but at least my boobs are still big. What am I going to do?"

Lauren ran over to the remote and found that it was too big for her to point at herself.

Lauren looked around and realized that she had to be around six inches tall.

Suddenly the door to her apartment swung open and in came..........

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alex

*Noteb*
2. Ryan

3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
LittleLexy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/2502222-Little-Lauren