*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Calls Alex and Ryan over
  2. How it all began...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/2834745-Calls-Alex-and-Ryan-over
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1744118
Lauren discovers a shrink ray, which she uses on her friends, (or herself?)
This choice: Calls Alex and Ryan over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Calls Alex and Ryan over

    by: Unknown
You had actually changed your mind. You were obsessed with Ryan since he was your boyfriend. He was over average for a 17 year old standing at 6’11 with size 20 feet! You were already tiny to him at 5’1 but you wanted to feel even smaller than that! You wanted to worship him. Alex could even get his fair share of fun as well. He was not as tall but still quite at 6’6 and size 15 feet. You didn’t feel that much for Alex but you did like his body and feet but not as much as Ryan. You had called them both over. Ryan was the first to answer and he walked in shirtless and wearing shorts and slippers since it was hot outside. But he was also hot himself, you chuckled to yourself. You already began to feel sexually aroused as you were longing for him. He came to gave you a quick hug, more like bear hug to you since he dwarfed you, as you accepted it and wondered why you called him over. You told him to wait for Alex just as he arrived. He was wearing a shirt and tracksuit as he walked in. You told them both to sit down as the muscular guys did. The couch groaned as they did as their weights and heights were a bit much to handle. Ryan already knew about your foot fetish and giant boy/tiny girl fetish. You had even worshiped his feet before. But Alex didn’t know of it so you explained your desires to him. You explained to them that you could shrink with the remote you could sharing and grow yourself but to explore your fantasy you will shrink. They laughed at you but you had to prove them wrong. You pointed it at yourself and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
LittleLexy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/2834745-Calls-Alex-and-Ryan-over