*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oddities
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744172-My-Life-as-a-Teenage-Intersex-Voraphile/cid/1039949-Oddities
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1744172
Enter a world where females are at the top of the foodchain
Chapter #1

Oddities

    by: loony28
There are girls and boys that are an oddity and fill a very interesting niche in the world. These girls and boys are intersexed, having the primary sex characteristics of both sexes. Most parents who decide to keep them as they are, instead of unbirthing them to try and make them either a girl or boy when they turn six, usually dress and treat them as girls until puberty when the secondary sex characteristics develop. This is when they are classified as either intersexed girl or intersexed boy depending on what secondary sex characteristics develop. Prior to this they are just considered intersexed girls and are able to get a vore license. Once they are classified as intersexed boys they are no longer permitted to have a license and any license they have is immediately revoked opening them up to being vored. Intersexed girls are between licensed girls and unlicensed girls as long as they are vore capable and licensed, otherwise they are at the same level as intersexed boys. Intersexed boys are between unlicensed girls and boys only by virtue of being part girl and most of them are vore capable.

As with licensed girls, intersexed girls have to go to the nearest Voraphile Organization Regulatory Enforcement (VORE) center to get licensed, usually starting at age six, and must renew it every two years. They must demonstrate that they're willing to live a vore lifestyle, voring an unlicensed individual at least four times a week, by eating and digesting a provided unlicensed individual. Due to them being intersexed if their license expires or is suspended, usually if they're found not following a vore lifestyle by a committee, they can not reapply for a new license for three years while girls only have to wait a year before reapplying.

There are certain circumstances where an unlicensed individual is safe from being vored, at least for a little while. The first circumstance is when the individual is under six years of age. It's considered a serious crime for anyone six and older to vore someone under six, just like boring a licensed vore, and could result in them being vored themselves. Of course those that are younger than six can vore each other without penalty but it is frowned upon. The second circumstance is a pregnancy exception for those that are pregnant and lasts for six years after the pregnancy ends if the baby is born live. If the baby isn't born live the exemption is terminated at that time. Even pregnant intersexed boys can have this exemption though it's very rare to see. The third circumstance is a reserved meal exemption where a licensed vore reserves an unlicensed vore for her meal and lasts for seven days before expiring. If the girl lets too many of them expire she could find her license suspended and intersexed girls licenses are suspended after just one time. This is considered a waste of a meal. The fourth circumstance is a marriage exemption which needs to be authorized by the licensed spouse and is good for a year each time. While the exemption holder is safe from being vored by anyone else the spouse who authorized the exception can vore the holder at any time. The fifth circumstance is to be a slave or under the protection of a licensed girl or intersexed girl. While there is no exemption for them most other vores will respect another vore's claim on them. In the case of those holding exemption papers they have to keep them on them at all times otherwise there's nothing stopping a vore from voring them. Slaves usually have a collar indicating that someone owns them which helps to protect them but protected unlicensed have to rely on vores knowing their protected.

Intersexed people are barren and sterile. The only way for an intersexed person to have or father a baby is to unbirth someone and change them into a fertilized egg or to penis vore someone to produce sperm and then having sex with a girl. Both intersexed girls and boys are capable of becoming pregnant and giving birth through unbirthing and of fathering a child through penis vore and having sex with a girl though there's no guarantee that the girl will get pregnant doing that. When they're born their penis is outside of the body sticking out of the female folds. The penis usually retracts into the body within a few days but may take longer. After the penis retracts it won't come out unless it gets hard for whatever reason.

You have the following choices:

1. Licensed Intersexed Girls

2. Unlicensed Intersexed Girls

3. Intersexed Boys

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 loony28 (UN: loony28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
loony28 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744172-My-Life-as-a-Teenage-Intersex-Voraphile/cid/1039949-Oddities