*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dawns (From diamond and pear)
  2. Whos Shoes?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746599-Wake-Up-In-Pokemon-Girls-Shoes/cid/1044296-Dawns-From-diamond-and-pear
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1746599
You One days wake up in one of your pokemon girls shoes PLEASE ADD :D
This choice: Dawns (From diamond and pear)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dawns (From diamond and pear)

    by: WinterWeather
One Morning you wake up in a dark place you look up and see sun light then you hear a girl she then says "im going to go on my pokemon journey" you notice the voice her name is dawn from pokemon you thought then it dawned on you you are in her boot (your life was about to change for the diffrence) you looked up and saw a socked foot come in you were to scared to move and you got caught under her black socked foot she tightens the boot all you could see/feel was her socked foot she begeins to take a step and her foot came down on you but not hurting you you thought to yourself (her foot is super soft) you then hear her say good bye to her mom and get on a bike where is she going?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. to a pokemon lab to get her first pokemon?

2. she goes to a friends house

3. to a gym? (not a pokemon gym)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WinterWeather (UN: pokejon13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WinterWeather has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746599-Wake-Up-In-Pokemon-Girls-Shoes/cid/1044296-Dawns-From-diamond-and-pear