*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Curiosity
  2. Why?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749818-DBZ-Videl-Diapered/cid/1050733-Curiosity
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1749818
A story in which Videl somehow gets herself into wearing and using diapers.
This choice: Curiosity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Curiosity

    by: awesomesauce
Videl, had just started taking lessons from Gohan in the art of flying, and was on her way to his house for her second day of training. She had just flown over a tall hill in her jet copter, and could now see Gohan's house in the distance. She hadn't used the bathroom after school as she was used to, because she was so anxious to get too Gohan's place, ans as such she had a small problem. She clenched her crotch and said "Oh boy, I better get to Gohan's fast" She opened her eyes in realization "Dammit! I'm going to have to deal with his stubborn old mother if I want to use there bathroom..."

She landed her Jet-Copter, and ran to knock on the door. She was greeted by Chi Chi who seemed annoyed to see her.
"Oh, it's you, well if you're looking for Gohan he's already off training with his little brother." Chi Chi said to Videl who was obviously uncomfortable.
"Oh, that's fine ma'am, I'm sure I will be able to find him, but I was wondering if I could use your bathroom." She said with her knees bending inward and trembling.
"Well..." Chi Chi said, slowly, " I suppose you could...it's two doors down on the left"
"Thank you!" Videl said as she walked quickly passed Chi Chi.

She shut the bathroom door ,sat down on the toilet, and relaxed her bladder. It felt as if a valve in her body had just been turned to the full on position, and she was thankful that she made it to the toilet in time.She looked forward, and saw that there was no toilet paper. "Damn, well there's gotta be a roll in here somewhere" she said optimistically. After she was done peeing, she looked around to see wear they could have toilet paper. She decided to look under the sink, and she was rewarded with a role of toilet paper. However, she also saw a blue package, that clearly said "Pampers" She reached in and pulled out the package of diapers. She thought to herself "Hmm, Gohan's little brother must wet the bed or something."

She pulled out one of the diapers and felt the inside and outside. "These are pretty soft Videl said quietly, I wonder..."

You have the following choices:

1. "If they would fit me?"

2. "If....nah, what am I thinking?" (wants to wear them later)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 awesomesauce (UN: awesomesauce at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
awesomesauce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749818-DBZ-Videl-Diapered/cid/1050733-Curiosity