*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749931-Tickle-those-Ticklish-Girls/cid/1405348-tickle-fight-at-sleepover
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1749931
this is a story that you chooose a set of 2 girls and put them on a tickling adventure
This choice: tickle fight at sleepover  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

tickle fight at sleepover

    by: Will
Jordan amd Olivia are home alone at a sleepiver at Jordan's house. The girls are in armless tops that don't cover their bellies and panties. Olivia is jealous of Jordan because she is much prettier than her. She wanted to get back at Jordan because she was seen kissing a boy sje likes at school. "Jordan do you think we an test these handcuffs I stole off my brother because he thinks they are real." olivia asked in a really sweet way. "Sure we can" said Jordan.
"Yay! Okay lie on the floor and put you're hands above you're head" Jordan did as she was told. Olivia quickly snapped the cuffs on one of Jordan's hands then around one of the bed legs and snapped it on to her other hand. "Try and move" Olivia giggled knowing Jordan was unable to escape. "I can't I'm completly stuck" she giggled.
"Good" Olvia laughed "now we can talk about you kissing Conner even though you know I like him!" she sounded abit more serious but not to threatening. "I'm sorry Olivia but it just happened i swear!" she said qucikly.
"Oh yeah with this is what you get!" she yelled. She quickly started tickling Jordan's exposed belly. AHAHAHAHAHA!! She laughed as she didn't expect this.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue to tickle belly

2. Tickle anywhere else

*Noteb*
3. Use feathers, toothbrushes..... Ect.....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Will (UN: commarep at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
the man of mystery has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749931-Tickle-those-Ticklish-Girls/cid/1405348-tickle-fight-at-sleepover