*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Helen your mom
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750770-Body-Swap/cid/1053836-Helen-your-mom
by fred
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1750770
Body swap story. Please add. Anything is alowed.
This choice: Helen your mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Helen your mom

    by: Saracen1187
"What on earth is that thing?" your mother asked, after you had coerced her downstairs to the basement. She looked at the 'supposed' body swapping machines with interest as she approached it, the modest heels of her navy-colored pumps clicking on the floor. Meanwhile, you dropped back, looking at your mother from behind. You couldn't help but think what it would be like in her body...and wearing her clothes (a dark blue skirt, red blouse and black cardigan).

"Its a body swap machine mom" you told her, making her turn around a laugh.

Skepticism was written all over her face. "Oh...right! You mean like Freaky Friday?" she chuckled again.

"I suppose" you shrugged. "Want to try it out?" you asked her. She didn't answer immediately, instead she inspected the machine more closely, and in particular the two 'pods'.

"Try it out?" you mom eventually replied in a surprised tone. "You mean swap bodies with you?" she added.

"Why not?" you mumbled.

"Its one thing for a mother and daughter to switch bodies sweetie, but a mother and son....I don't know. That would be weird!" your mom said quietly, as she walked over to you. "Besides, you don't really want to be a girl do you?" she laughed again. She didn't even think the machine would actually work.

"You scared to try it?" you asked your mom, trying to force her to climb into one of the pods.

After letting out a sigh, your mom decided to amuse you. "Okay, you get in that pod, and I'll get in the other one. I'll bet you anything it doesn't work though" she told you. She then walked calmly over to the left side pod and climbed inside, the door automatically closed behind her as she did. Taking a deep breath, you shrugged and then got in the other pod. The door closed behind you also.

You have the following choices:

1. Pressing the button.

2. Hesitation strikes.

3. You hear your sister's voice.

4. The machine doesn't work.

*Noteb*
5. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fred has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750770-Body-Swap/cid/1053836-Helen-your-mom