*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follow Calissa and Bethany
  2. No pressure!
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750979-Losing-It/cid/1262659-Follow-Calissa-and-Bethany
by Heresh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1750979
About a girl who is being pressured by her friends to lose it.
This choice: Follow Calissa and Bethany  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Follow Calissa and Bethany

    by: Unknown
Sarrena closed her book and shoved it into her bag. Without really thinking, she got up and followed her friends out of the library. Part of her wanted to catch up to them and ask for their help. She was tired of feeling like a freak while everyone around her knew all about sex and talked about it like it was nothing. She didn't like being clueless, not "getting" the jokes and innuendos. Part of her wanted to be able to size up her male classmates like pieces of meat the way her friends did.

She stopped and watched Bethany and Calissa's backs recede down the hall. An even bigger part of her wanted to scream at them that her virginity or lack of it was none of their freaking business. People had a right to keep some things private. Girls could be sexually hyper, straight, lesbian, bi and it was all cool with everybody. But it was like some kind of crime to be a virgin. It looked like everybody else in the world had some say over when, where and how she should lose it. Every one but Sarrena.

And who were all these guys asking about her? She wondered as she made her way to her locker. Yeah, sure it was flattering that they were interested. But it sounded like they were only interested in sex. She supposed that at least that meant they thought she was hot. Was that all she was to these guys? Geez, thanks to Bethany, Sarrena would be suspicious that any guy that looked at her was just waiting for her to be "up for it." Great. Just one more reason to feel self-conscious.

She opened her locker and took out textbook for biology class, and slammed the door shut. It seemed like the sound reverberated down the hall. Several of the students close by looked at her, and she wanted to sink into the floor. She felt distinctly nauseous.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to the restroom

2. Suck it up and go to Biology class

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Heresh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750979-Losing-It/cid/1262659-Follow-Calissa-and-Bethany