*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hanging off of something
  2. The Fight
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752925-Part-of-Her-Body/cid/1594029-Hanging-off-of-something
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1752925
You are transformed into part of your girlfriend's body! What will you do?
This choice: Hanging off of something  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hanging off of something

    by: curiousoctopus
The first thing you notice when you wake up is that you're lying on top of something very soft. No, that's not right. You're soft. Your body is so malleable that you're sagging in all directions on a very warm surface. You're covered entirely by some sort of white sheet. You try to open your mouth, but you discover that your mouth no longer exists--it's been replaced with a small, puckered hole that won't open very much at all.

Only moments go by before your disorientation is furthered. The world shifts and you begin to fall... but only for a moment. The surface you previously lied upon seems to be stuck to your back and now you're bouncing up and down. Below you, also under the sheet and continuing below it, is a familiar sight. Softly curved flesh gives way to a delicate pair of legs that move sexily below you. It's Alexa's body. But then where are you?

Oh god, what the fuck... you think as you're hit with the realization. It's impossible. This must be some kind of dream but... I'm Alexa's boob!

You have the following choices:

1. Alexa goes on with the day

2. Alexa begins to masturbate

*Noteb*
3. Alexa's other secret partner pays a visit

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 curiousoctopus (UN: curiousoctopus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
askmax108 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752925-Part-of-Her-Body/cid/1594029-Hanging-off-of-something