*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1070314-an-invitation-to-a-competition-for-a-chance-to-
by Zazu
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1753316
A young anthro tiger learns that he has the powers of a demigod! GPs for first addition!
This choice: an invitation to a competition for a chance to become a pro.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

an invitation to a competition for a chance to ...

    by: Zazu
One of the envelopes was a bright yellow one addressed to him. The return address said it was from the "National Bodybuilding Federation". Eagerness and curiosity overcoming him, Hunter tore open the envelope to read the letter inside.

The letter turned out to be an invitation to a bodybuilding competition. It was taking place in a couple of days in a nearby convention center. But what really caught Hunter's eye was the prize. The prizes included a sponsorship from a major company, becoming a professional bodybuilder, and a boatload of cash.

Hunter was excited. He had a chance to go pro! He could just imagine himself hanging out with all of the large competitors, laughing and talking about their exercises. Hunter thought that would be one of the best things ever.

So Hunter quickly ran over to his exercise equipment and began ferociously pumping heavy dumbbells, determined to get himself in the best shape possible for the competition...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The day had finally arrived and Hunter was energetic and confident as he walked to the competitors' area. He had been training hard all week, using any free time he had as an opportunity to work out. He was wearing an extremely tight posing Speedo, ready to show off his muscles to the fullest.

Hunter signed in at a desk before going to the competitor's lounge, where the other bodybuilders were waiting for the competition to begin. Scanning to crowd, Hunter was slightly shocked to see that he wasn't the biggest person there. There were a fair amount of competitors who seemed to have more muscle mass than him, leaving Hunter somewhere in the middle on the scale of musculature.

Hunter was a bit dismayed at this revelation when suddenly he remembered his godly powers. He could just make himself the biggest one there! Hunter quickly ran into the nearest restroom to carry out his plan.

As Hunter checked to make sure that no one else was there, he had to think about how big to make himself. Should he go all out, or would just a little growth do? Finally, Hunter stood in the middle of the bathroom, having made up his mind. Hunter made it so that he was...

You have the following choices:

1. slighlty bigger than the biggest competitor.

2. an eight-foot tall muscle behemoth!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zazu (UN: flare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zazu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1070314-an-invitation-to-a-competition-for-a-chance-to-