*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1309776-Hunter-wishes-to-be-sexier
by Zazu
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1753316
A young anthro tiger learns that he has the powers of a demigod! GPs for first addition!
This choice: Hunter wishes to be sexier.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hunter wishes to be sexier.

    by: DSFuchs
Hunter stood in front of his mirror, flexing his muscles. He even took off his shirt and pants and looked at his athletic body.

As most boys his age, he recently started hitting puberty. Comming with it was interest in his physical looks, which he already quite improved, and of course GIRLS. He thought that now that he's now so psysicly fit, he should also look more attractive.

Suddenly he noticed he had long flowing hair, his muscles and striped look more slender and equaly set. His fur became more shiny and slightly deeper shade of red and his eyes became even deeper shade of blue. His facial features slightly sharpened, his teeth grew slightly larger and whiter and his chin became a bit more manly. Lastly he gained about 3 inches of hight (to the total of 5' 2"). He became a much sexier version of himself. Most people wouldn't notice any changes other than the ones already implemented by the previous transformation, except from the impression of attractiveness.

Hunter liked what he saw in the mirror. He watched himself in the mirror for a while. He was the hottest 13 year old in the world (but he looked more like a 16 year old). Now he needs to test it. He packed his bag and grabbed his clothes. He put on a shirt over his bulging muscles and next he pulled on his pants when he noticed something.
"Wow.. I guess I'll just have to learn to walk with THAT there." He said as he adjusted his new "package".

He swiftly run out of the house, alredy causing some gasps and stares from the females he passed.

Where is he heading?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. to school

2. to the beach

*Noteb*
3. to the park

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DSFuchs (UN: dsfuchs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zazu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753316-Tiger-God/cid/1309776-Hunter-wishes-to-be-sexier