*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oops, clumsy me!
  2. The parcel
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755999-The-Smith-family-muscle-adventure/cid/1062827-Oops-clumsy-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Family · #1755999
Meet the Smiths, a suburban family whose lives are about to change when a parcel arrives..
This choice: Himself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Oops, clumsy me!

    by: Fitness1984
As Justin pretended to shoot all his family members with the strange looking gun his father had just received, he couldn’t help but think if something would happen if he did pull the trigger. This thought kept creeping through his mind as he fake-blasted every family member that was at the table. He couldn’t just try and shoot his brothers or sister, or even worse one of his parents, and see what would happen. What if the thing could kill someone? That would be irresponsible.

He finished playing with the device and noticed everyone around the table losing interest. After they finished laughing, they turned to their plates and continued eating. But Justin, still the only one standing, couldn’t put the gun down without finding out what it could do. His curiosity won over. Perhaps there was a clue somewhere on the gun.

He started inspecting the gun a little closer; he turned it around, look at every nook and cranny, but couldn’t find anything besides the trigger and the barrel. Until he looked at the underside of the handle; there was a small inscription. He couldn’t quite make out what it was, so he held the gun closer.

Little did he know that while he was rotating the gun to get a better look, he accidentally pulled the trigger, letting the gun shoot out a blue ray at his own chest, engulfing him in it completely for several seconds. Everybody at the table looked up in shock at what happened to the 19-year-old.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fitness1984 (UN: fitness1984 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fitness1984 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755999-The-Smith-family-muscle-adventure/cid/1062827-Oops-clumsy-me