*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756034-Scrubs-Shrinking-on-the-job/cid/1063652-To-another-patients-room-to-role-play-with-you
by dr.bob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing · #1756034
Your a new Intern at Sacred Heart hospital. When you get there everybody's gone.
This choice: To another patients room to role-play with you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

To another patients room to role-play with you

    by: dr.bob
Elliot walked towards the nurses station, which upset you because you really wanted to spend sometime with this hot blond. "Carla, catch." Elliot called out to Carla and tossed over the Todd, which Carla caught in her left hand, and Elliot walked away with you to another room. You could have sworn you heard Carla say, "I hope you like armpit sweat, Todd." But, that didn't concern you right now because you got to spend time with Elliot!
Elliot walked into a random patients room and slammed the door behind her with her free hand. She walked over to the bed where another shrunken doctor was standing looking up at you. She tossed you onto the bed, you hit the mattress and bounced into the air before landing on your feet, and said to the other doctor, "Keith, tell him the rules. I need to go get changed for our little... game..." And she walked off into the bathroom in the room. Keith walked over to you and shakes your hand, "Alright buddy," he said, "the rules are that Elliot is my giant wife but she has an affair with another guy, you, and I find out and confront her. Just play along and we may both get out of this alive, any questions?" You looked at him like he was crazy before saying, "A few. One, why did those three girls shrink everyone in the hospital? Two, why are you playing along with this giantess? And three, is their any way out of this room?"
"Oh honey, I'm home!" Elliot called from the bathroom. Keith looked towards the bathroom door before answering, "Listen buddy, right now all you need to know is what I told you! I don't know why they shrunk everyone here but they did and if you don't play along you'll end up like her other ex-boyfriends. She stepped on them because they refused to indulge in her sexual role-play. Just play your cards right and we may be able to get out of this room." At that moment the bathroom door opened up and Elliot walked out in nothing but a black bra and matching panties. Your jaw dropped at the sight of her and you could already feel yourself getting rock hard. She walked over to the bed and picked up Keith, kissing his head and body. "Did you miss me, hubby?" She asked sweetly. "Elliot we need to talk." Keith told this giant blond, "I know you've been seeing that guy," he pointed at you, "behind my back and I want a divorce." Elliot moaned softly to herself, was she really getting a kick out of this? "But sweetie" She replied, "haven't you ever wanted to be in a three-way before?" And with that she picked you up and brought you to her face. "What say you, little guy. Are you OK with me having sex with another man while kissing you? And vice versa?" You looked towards Keith, he was nodding his head as if to say, just go with it. You turned back to Elliot's giant face and said, "Sure thing babe." Elliot jumps with joy and says, "good because I really want you both inside me, if you know what I mean."
She lifts you to her mouth and starts passionately making out with you while she lowered her other hand, holding Keith, to her panties. She drops him in and rubs him around down their while she starts sucking your body all over, drenching you in her saliva. After a minute of this she pulls you out, moaning from Keith moving around in her vagina, and moves you down to her breasts. She rubs you on them while she closes her eyes with Ecstasy. She lets go of your body for a second and you take this moment to take your pants and boxers off, if she's having fun theirs no reason you can't join in. You start dry humping the top of her boob, which she quickly takes notice to and takes you and places you between her breasts.
You start humping her right boob when she says aloud, "Alright boys, it's time to.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.bob (UN: shwnbob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756034-Scrubs-Shrinking-on-the-job/cid/1063652-To-another-patients-room-to-role-play-with-you