*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756034-Scrubs-Shrinking-on-the-job/cid/1064324-To-a-patients-room-to-meet-Jordan
by dr.bob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing · #1756034
Your a new Intern at Sacred Heart hospital. When you get there everybody's gone.
This choice: To a patients room to meet Jordan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

To a patients room to meet Jordan

    by: dr.bob
Elliot walked with both of you in hand. You had a sinking feeling in your belly that your not ending up with this blond girl or Carla either. Something about the way Elliot smiled made you realize that your going to be dropped off with that other woman, Jordan. Elliot walked to Carla at the nursing station and you prayed that she was dropping you off but instead she just handed the Todd to Carla and walked on. You looked back and saw Carla putting the Todd in her mouth, probably to eat him.
Elliot walked to a closed patients door and opened it slowly, peaking inside. Inside you saw Jordan standing over a tiny doctor in a dominating pose, classic hands on her hips. Jordan was only wearing a blood red bra and matching thong and nothing on her feet. It appears that the tiny doctor in front of her is on his hands and knees, probably trying to apologize for something. "Sorry, Bob" Jordan said to the tiny man at her feet, "I told you if you didn't do a good job with my feet their would be consequences. Well, I gave you a shot and you failed so bye bye." Jordan lifted her foot into the air over the tiny man, waved goodbye to Dr. Kelso and slammed her foot down on him, making a huge splash of blood under her foot. Jordan looked towards you and Elliot and your heart stopped beating for a second, her eyes seemed to pierce your soul. "Oh, a new toy, how sweet." Jordan said to you and walked towards Elliot. In between her breasts you saw another doctor with hair that looked like mattress springs. "Here you go, Jordan. Try not to break this one to quickly he's really cute." Elliot told Jordan as she handed you over. Immediately, the hand gripping you now tightened and you could hardly breathe let alone move. "Don't worry, Elliot. I've got something extra special for this little guy. Perry's starting to get a little tired anyway." Jordan reached between her breasts and pulled Dr. Cox out and kissed his head. Elliot laughed and walked out of the room.
Jordan walked to the center of the room and placed you both on the floor. She quickly reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting it fall down to the floor in front of you guys. She kicked the bra away and got down on the floor. She lifted herself up by her arms so that her cleavage looked like a passage through a canyon. "Have fun you two! If you do a good job You'll get a promotion! If you do a bad job however... Well, you saw what happened to Dr. Kelso. Get to work!" She screamed that last part and you both bolted over to her enormous boobs. Dr. Cox was massaging her right one while you started dry humping, kissing and hugging her left one. Your actions really seemed to please Jordan as she moaned softly to herself and closed her eyes.
After a few minutes of this Jordan does something very unexpected. She stands up with you both still on her breasts. You had to tightly hug her left boob to keep from falling, Dr. Cox on the other hand was hanging from her nipple. Jordan saw you both and laughed, getting a real kick out of your embarrassment. What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.bob (UN: shwnbob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756034-Scrubs-Shrinking-on-the-job/cid/1064324-To-a-patients-room-to-meet-Jordan