*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756034-Scrubs-Shrinking-on-the-job/cid/1174587-You-do-a-great-job-and-Carla-rewards-you
by dr.bob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing · #1756034
Your a new Intern at Sacred Heart hospital. When you get there everybody's gone.
This choice: You do a great job and Carla rewards you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You do a great job and Carla rewards you.

    by: dr.bob
You rub all over her foot, switching off between feet every couple of minutes to make sure you get both of them. From this far down below it was impossible to tell if Carla really felt what you were doing but you had a feeling she was impressed with your work. Her feet had a sweaty smell to them, especially in between her toes, but you had to admit out of the three women you saw before Carla seemed to be the nicest, if not a bit domineering. However, as domineering as she was you found it incredibly attractive and would do anything for this women if it meant her happiness.
You were just fantasizing while massaging her feet of Carla laying down naked and letting you walk on her naked form when you were snapped out of your fantasy by something grabbing you. You opened your eyes and saw Carla's giant fingers wrapped around you, bringing you up to her face. On the way up you saw her tiny husband who was rubbing her hand before lying down on the counter naked as the hand he was just massaging rubbed his penis gently, he was in Heaven. Even though you were grossed out to see this it was a good sign. It meant that Carla was in a happy mood and was rewarding you both.
"You did so well at my feet, tiny." Carla told you in her hand. "Surely, you need a reward as great as what Turk is getting. However, I don't think my husband would appreciate you getting jerked-off by his giant wife. Would you, Turk?" Turk opened his eyes in a daze, saw Carla grinning down at him, and shook his head yes before closing his eyes again. Your heart sank as you heard this news. Carla saw your sad face and lifted you up to her smiling face. "However," she whispered right into your face, "just because I can't give you the same exact treatment as Turk I can still give you a reward." You wondered what Carla was getting at with this when, all of a sudden; Carla lowered you back down to her feet. As she lowered you she used a finger to pull down your scrub pants and underwear, they dropped to the floor below.
Carla placed you on your feet in front of her right foot. Oh great, you thought, back to work again. As you walked toward her foot it moved forward and shoved you onto your back. You were terrified she was about to crush you but instead of her whole foot covering you her toes only reached up to your waist. You were still confused until Carla's big toe and second toe went around your erection (yes, you were incredibly turned on by all of this.) and started to rub it up and down. She was jerking you off with her toes!
Although this had to be the oddest way a women has ever jerked you off before, you had to admit, this felt really good. Carla first started off slow but soon her speed picked up and it took everything you had to last as long as you did. Her feet had that faint smell again but it just made you harder. You always did have a thing for feet and having this giant bare foot in front of you jerking you off just made this experience even better. You took a chance in the middle of this to lift the upper half of your body off the floor. Once you were kind-of sitting up you reached out and grabbed the two toes jerking you off. Even with your arms on them Carla continued to jerk you off between them. Being as horny as you were, you shoved your head between the two toes, the scent immediately filling up inside your nose, and began kissing and licking in the space in between.
From high above Carla looked at what you were doing with surprise. He must really like feet, she thought to herself. Down below you couldn’t contain yourself anymore so you laid back and shot your load between her toes. You were breathing heavily, that was quite a workout for you but you enjoyed it none-the-less. As you laid there Carla took this moment to give you one last present. She lifted her foot over you and placed the whole thing on top of you gently. From under her foot you figured Carla wasn't trying to kill you (otherwise you’d be dead right now.) However, having her big, slightly smelling, foot over you was really turning you on and you could feel yourself getting hard again as her foot pressed down on you slightly. Since you couldn’t move under her foot you began to kiss and lick the bottom of her sole, reaching every place your head could reach.
From high above, Carla could feel your tiny efforts and grinned to herself. She knew you were having a great time with her feet but she took you out of the box earlier so you would massage her in more places than just her feet. She could just force you to stop with her feet with a “promotion” to a better area. Then again, you were doing a great job, a much better job than Turk ever did with her feet, normal or shrunken size. She could keep you there for the rest of the day. Another option was also to get another tiny from the box. She had always hated that bitchy med-student with the cocky attitude. Assuming that neither Jordan nor Elliot took her, she could make her massage some very embarrassing areas of her body or just worship her like a goddess. Finally, Carla decides to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Promote" You to a better area.

*Noteb*
2. Allow you to continue with her feet massage.

*Noteb*
3. Get that med-student from the box.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.bob (UN: shwnbob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756034-Scrubs-Shrinking-on-the-job/cid/1174587-You-do-a-great-job-and-Carla-rewards-you