*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1070775-A-good-friend-of-his-named-Jessica
by TheMM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757742
18-year old Brian is given the ability to enhance any and every woman around him.
This choice: A good friend of his, named Jessica.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A good friend of his, named Jessica.

    by: Moe
Brian finally changed into some jogging short and a blue knit shirt and went out for a jog around the block. He just had to think on who would be a good person to change for the better. Brian encountered Jessica during his jog. She was practicing to make her school's basketball team this year.

Last year, she was not quite good enough but she had the determination to get better. So she started practicing a month ago. In spite of her efforts, Jessica was not making much progress Brian felt sorry for her for a brief moment. Then he had an idea. He can make her much better. But how much better?

Jessica stopped playing and smiled.
Hi, Brian, Why are you here?
Brian nervously said 'I can make a wish to make you a better player. Don't explain why. I just can. '
Jessica laughed under her breath, trying to be respectful. She finally said 'Well, if I was 3X as good as I am now. I could help the team. How much better are you going to make me -- if you can actually make a wish.'

Brian thought on that for a moment and said

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Brian merely make Jessica 2X as good as she is now.

2. Brian made her 3X as good as SHE wished.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1070775-A-good-friend-of-his-named-Jessica