*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/2684060-Eric-gets-back-in-the-car-and-assumes-he-is-jus
by Hyral
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1762511
A 19 year old boy gets his hands on various items that can hypnotize people.
This choice: Eric gets back in the car and assumes he is just sick  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Eric gets back in the car and assumes he is jus...

    by: Onlyonekey
"Man, this is so weird," Eric said to himself, hands on his hips along the side of the road.

Well, this had been an odd start to his day. Getting some time to think for a bit, he wondered if he was coming down with something. It was kind of strange that he suddenly didn't seem all that in to his usual music, yet his mom's music seemed to work just fine. Plus, why coffee? Looking at the coffee cup sitting in his car, he wondered why it tasted good all of a sudden.

"Heck, I just said I hated the smell of it yesterday," Eric mumbled.

After getting a little bit more air, he eventually walked back inside the car, only further noticing something being off with it. It was starting to look a lot bigger, with even a middle seat appearing in the second row. The pieces of blue all over the car seemed to be slowly fading away into white, unless it was just a trick of the light. Eric sighed, wondering if he was going crazy. After giving another look at his small hands which still had longer nails, he had a feeling he was getting a little light-headed.

"I wonder if the idea of college is getting to me," he sighed.

Perhaps it really was just nerves, or just a little illness. He hoped that maybe it would subside a little later on once he got settled into the dorms. With that in mind and taking a deep breath, he turned the car back on, eventually merging back on to the road.

"Okay.....so...." he slowly wondered to himself. Did he need anything else before he arrived? "Hmm.....?"

While he was thinking though, the skin on his arms began to feel smoother, flowing up his arms until they were looking like those of a woman. His muscles, which weren't big but decent, even began to smooth and shrink into arms that were healthy though not muscular, much like your mom who kept in shape with her workouts. Furthermore, with a slight crack, Eric's shoulders caved in a little.

You know, maybe those workouts would be good for Eric one of these days, he began to think. Mom always did look pretty good after working out, unlike a lot of other people.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Reaches the college

2. Stops at a store

*Noteb*
3. Gets a call

*Noteb*
4. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Onlyonekey (UN: gwarner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hyral has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762511-HypnoTranformation-Items/cid/2684060-Eric-gets-back-in-the-car-and-assumes-he-is-jus