*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One Creepie Morning
  2. Creepie Creecher
  3. TIME TO BEGIIIN
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764375-Growing-Up-Creepie-TF-Interactive-Story/cid/1080284-One-Creepie-Morning
by Dustin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1764375
Transform the girls of Growing Up Creepie! C'mon, it'll be fun.
This choice: She wakes up feeling stranger than normal.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One Creepie Morning

    by: Dustin
"Mmmnnnghh, five more minutes..." Creepie groaned as she started to stir from her dreams. She sat up in her bed and scratched her underarm. "Mmmmrrm.... wait... something feels a little off..." She wasn't sure exactly what it was, but she felt... different today. She hopped down from her bed, stretching her arms. She just couldn't put her finger on it.

She skittered down the halls, getting weird glances from her insect siblings. "What are you guys LOOKING at?" she said, furrowing her brow. She ignored the murmuring and buzzing surrounding her and went downstairs.

"Hey mom."

"Good morning, Creepella!" her mother said, "And how did you sleep last ni-AAAUGH!!" She recoiled in shock as she saw her daughter.

"What? What's wrong?"

"D-dear..." her mom stuttered, "H-have you looked at yourself this morning?"

"Uhhh, no? What, bed head?" Creepie rolled her eyes.

"Nnnnnot EXACTLY, dear... Maybe you should take a look in the mirror?"

"Alright, fine, whatever..." Creepie walked over to a large mirror and her jaw practically dropped to the ground when she saw...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dustin (UN: dustindemon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dustin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764375-Growing-Up-Creepie-TF-Interactive-Story/cid/1080284-One-Creepie-Morning