*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764760-Head-of-the-Class/cid/1863131-someone-else-arrived
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1764760
What happens when a freshman gamer swaps heads with the head senior cheerleader?
This choice: ...someone else arrived.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...someone else arrived.

    by: Slainte
No way this could be happening. This wasn't real, it wasn't possible to swap heads with someone. He must have tripped somewhere along the lines, and was unconscious right now. That was the only thing that remotely made sense. Yet as Mark moved around he couldn't help but notice the very real sensations that this new body of his brought on. The sway of his hips and breasts, the wind blowing on his exposed skin. If this was indeed some dream then it was the most lucid dream he had ever had.

On a whim he stopped his search for the book for a second, lifting one of his new dainty hands and pinching himself on the cheek. "Ow! Dammit," he winced, unintentionally scratching himself. So this was reality, that had hurt. Somehow then he had actually switched heads with Alyssa, the head cheerleader and one of the most popular girls in school. He might think that having such a thing happen would be arousing, kinky even. Yet experiencing it now Mark was just terrified, and desperate to find a way to resolve this. Just how exactly had they ended up like this anyways?

The last thing Mark could recall before passing out was writing in that book. He doubted a book somehow caused this, but it was a good place to start. And so he went back to his searching, hoping to find it around here somewhere. Alyssa was still out unfortunately, meaning he had to look around by himself. No way could it have gotten far, they were in the same spot that they had been before this all happened. Yet everywhere he checked there was no sign of it, not a single trace of so much as a page. Had someone come by and stolen it? That didn't make sense though, surely they would have noticed his predicament. So where was it then?

"Ah... Someone else found the book then."

Shocked by the sudden voice Mark spun around on his heels, alarmed that someone was out here with them. Standing a few meters away was another man, a bit older than him, late twenties perhaps. He was what you might call handsome, Mark supposed, with a defined jawline, roman nose, deep brown eyes and a well trimmed chinstrap beard on his face. He wore a black longcoat and trousers, and a black homburg cap. He seemed much too primped and preen to just be wandering around in the woods, something was fishy.

"W-Who the hell are you...?" Mark managed, frowning as he pointing one of Alyssa's fingers at the man. "And how do you know about the book?"

The man flashed a brilliant white grin, reaching up and adjusting his cap casually. "Me? I'm nobody important. Though I guess you can call me the Stranger for now. I like it, has a bit of mystery, don't you think kid? As for the book..." he replied, speaking in a Boston accent. With a snap of his fingers the aforementioned book appeared in his other hand, though this time it was bound closed by a strap. "The book is mine, that's how I know about it. It's a fun little toy I like to use. Poor, unsuspecting souls like yourself and blondie over there stumble across it, write their names inside, and then presto! The biggest surprise of your life!"

So that book was a toy then? Some twisted toy, making people swap heads. And from the way this guy was talking it sounded like he considered it all a game, that was pretty warped too. "So you do this to people for fun? Is that it?" Mark asked, placing his hands on his hips in a testy manner. It seemed like his body still had some habits leftover from its proper owner, he certainly wouldn't do that himself. Realizing his stance he instead folded his arms over his chest, having to adjust once or twice because of his new 'assets'.

"Yeah, I do kid. It's interesting to see how folks like you handle being changed. Life can be pretty boring if you just go on living like every other Joe out there, from day to day. I like to spice things up, you know? Come on, you can't tell me your life didn't just become much more interesting thanks to me? You ought to be thanking me kid!"

Thanking someone for this? This guy really was something else. Mark looked back down at himself for a moment, still feeling a bit otherworldly with his head on Alyssa's body. Well there was no denying it, this really was happening. And this loon was responsible for it. Right... Well then, he'd probably better get things sorted out. "Alright, listen up..." he began, looking back at the Stranger.

You have the following choices:

1. "Fix us now."

*Noteb*
2. "Tell me more about the book."

*Noteb*
3. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Slainte (UN: sprinterxl7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764760-Head-of-the-Class/cid/1863131-someone-else-arrived