*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alyssa wakes up
  2. The swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764760-Head-of-the-Class/cid/2091307-Alyssa-wakes-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1764760
What happens when a freshman gamer swaps heads with the head senior cheerleader?
This choice: Alyssa wakes up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alyssa wakes up

    by: Fares002
Flickering her eyes, a few moments later Alyssa opens her eyes. Obviously confused she looks around only to see Mark. It seems to her that something is wrong with Mark. Taking a few moments to actually look at him she noticed that his head was on a very feminine body. Not realizing why but she decide to look down, only to find that the body she sees is that of a male's.

Processing his for a second Alyssa starts to scream, realizing that the body that her head was attached to was actually male's.

"Please calm down Alyssa. We are both in the same boat. Freaking out isn't going to help either of us right now," said Mark.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fares002 (UN: fares002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764760-Head-of-the-Class/cid/2091307-Alyssa-wakes-up