*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gracie shrinks.
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767689-My-Familys-Favorite-Pet/cid/1087879-Gracie-shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1767689
When you're family finds you've shrunk, things take an amazing, outrageous turn.
This choice: Gracie, the daughter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gracie shrinks.

    by: soprettyburning
Gracie's body is naturally a little short. She has an adorable, round face, pouty lips, and large, innocent green eyes. Her hair is dark brown and flows smoothly down her shoulders in gentle ripples and curves. Speaking of curves, her short frame was cushioned and curved nicely by her thick hips and full breasts.

Techno music pulsed quietly through her room as she moved about in her bra and panties, taking her time in changing from her day-clothes and into her pajamas. Little does she know that someone has just entered the room, and is about to use his or her new shrinking abilities to make Gracie into the family's new toy!

Who's come for you, Gracie?

You have the following choices:

1. One of my brothers.

2. A sister.

3. Mom.

4. Dad.

*Noteb*
5. Other..

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 soprettyburning (UN: 2writesmut at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soprettyburning has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767689-My-Familys-Favorite-Pet/cid/1087879-Gracie-shrinks