*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768599-A-Collection-of-TF-stories/cid/2173125-Cat
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1768599
An Interactive Story inspired by Slowly Changing by Sentinel
This choice: She had been truned into a cat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cat!!!

    by: password
Frenda awoke from her sleep everything looked very damn weird, at first, she thought it was just because of her spinning from the blast but as her head cleared up the real horrifying reason become clear.

Everything was bigger from the trees in distance to the reeds of wheat to the wizard Casket, who now lured over Frenda, a cruel crooked smile fixed upon his face.

“What did you do to me?!” Frenda demanded in a strange higher pitch version of her own voice.
Casket grinned, “look down.”

Frenda did look and instantly regret the action. What she saw wasn’t human feet but paws covered in golden fur; she turned around to find that that a long bushy tail was now. She had been transformed into a cat!

Casket chuckled cruel, “Now what should I do with you, kitty?”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 password (UN: 23myguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
password has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768599-A-Collection-of-TF-stories/cid/2173125-Cat