*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Draco in the Great Hall
  2. others
  3. Draco
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/1849726-Draco-in-the-Great-Hall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1769932
males only and limit nothing.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Draco in the Great Hall

    by: Mr. George
Draco liked to feel like the king of his little domain. With Crabbe and Goyle on either side, he ruled his part of the Slytherin table.

But there was something the other students didn't know about Draco. He loved to wear panties. Even now shifting in his seat he felt their silken embrace as they slid smoothly over his skin. It was a guilty pleasure, but such a pleasure.

But there was also something Draco didn't know. Pansy Parkinson had noticed her underwear going missing, and she'd put a spell upon them. She wasn't sure who would steal them, but after two weeks she'd ruled out the other girls in Slytherin house.

That made it easy for her to work out how the thief should be punished. She'd taken to soaking her underwear in a special potion. A harmless enough potion for those with estrogen in their blood, however it tended to react badly when it came in contact with testosterone.

Draco had been wearing them for about an hour now, and they were starting to become itchy. He didn't want to scratch, at the table but the need built and built.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
big bubba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/1849726-Draco-in-the-Great-Hall