*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The forbidden forest
  2. Draco
  3. Ron
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/3164395-The-forbidden-forest
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1769932
males only and limit nothing.
This choice: The forbidden forest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The forbidden forest

    by: Mr. George
Draco Malfoy was wandering in the Forbidden Forest looking for a hiding spot he needed for his latest plan. The Sun still high in the sky meant many of the most dangerous creatures of the forest were slumbering.

Nervousness, still gripped him, as he kept a constant conversation going with himself, just to feel less isolated and alone. Unfortunately, his mutterings and boastings were being overheard. The centaur tracking the invader moving with incredible stealth for a creature of his size. The forest was his natural environment, as Draco thrashed through the undergrowth stomping and storming along.

Draco was beginning to regret not bringing Crabbe or Goyle along, but the price for betrayal was so high, even they might be tempted to usurp his plan. He switched to muttering about lesser death eaters, and their offspring.

He was a scion of the house of Malfoy and naturally superior to them, the ground troops in the Dark Lord's army. After all, every army needed curse and trap fodder to defend the higher ups... and was certainly in those ranks, or would be with time.

Starting at the sound of a nearby animal Draco froze his eyes darting wildly for the source of the noise. Sure, the creature was more afraid of him, than vice versa. He repeated the litany of his natural superiority, as a human he was naturally superior to the lesser creatures of almost human intelligence. As a pure blood, he was a step above even those who were humans. His Malfoy name, breeding and wealth assuring himself a place in only the highest of company.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
big bubba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/3164395-The-forbidden-forest