*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 10 lbs
  2. His belly was inflating
  3. A Fan's Present
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/2161177-10-lbs
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1770543
Any part of Justin's body can grow bigger. He can also grow taller and inflate.
This choice: 10 lbs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

10 lbs

    by: Lexxie
Justin's stomach growls loudly making him reach up to it finding not his usually lean abs but a small small, squishy mound where his abs once were.

"What the hell?" He asks quietly to himself and he rubs over the slope with one hand before he presses it down squishing it and letting it spring back to it's now natural shape.

"Sir," his chef said to get his attention "what is it you want for breakfast?"

"Make waffles. A lot of waffles. I'm hungry." Justin said as his belly let out a loud growl once again.

A small smirk appears in the corner of his mouth as he begins rubbing at his belly with his right hand slowly feeling his breath expand and contract the little mound as he starts walking away back to his room. "I like this." He said quietly while he was halfway down the hall.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lexxie (UN: goddess679 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/2161177-10-lbs