*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/2168443-Justin-lays-on-his-bed-waiting-for-breakfast
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1770543
Any part of Justin's body can grow bigger. He can also grow taller and inflate.
This choice: Justin lays on his bed waiting for breakfast  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Justin lays on his bed waiting for breakfast

    by: Lexxie
Justin walks into his room and takes his shirt off, then is on his bed still rubbing at his new shape of a belly, with the smell of waffles wafting down the hall making his bellly gurgle again.

Justin poked his belly in response and giggled "just chill, breakfast is coming." He reached down in his pants to readjust himself, then just decided to lie back and watch his breathing gently make his gut grow slightly then shrink again. Before too long he had actually it himself to sleep by watching his own rythmic breathing.

After a few minutes, his chef knocked on the door startling justin awake.

"Breakfast, sir." The chef said sheepishly

*gurgle gurlgrowl* went Justin's hungry stomach.

"Thank you, chef." Justin got up and walked to his bed room door still rubbing his belly possessively and obsessively. "I'll let you know if I need anything else".

Justin walked back to his bed and placed the tray on his mattress to get comfortable before he started eating.

"Sir," the chef called to Justin, "would you like yo be fed?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Justin says yes

*Noteb*
2. Justin says no

*Noteb*
3. Justin says that chef can rub his belly while he eats

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lexxie (UN: goddess679 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/2168443-Justin-lays-on-his-bed-waiting-for-breakfast