*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1771925-Pokemon-Hentai-Ecchiluv/cid/1096855-Busty-Misty
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1771925
There's a new legendary in the pokeverse, and it's going to spice things up there! GPs
This choice: Misty finds the bra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Busty Misty

    by: tmansl997
Misty climbed out of the lake she'd been swimming in, ridiculously embarassed. While she was swimming, her swimsuit top had gotten caught on a Goldeen's horn and ripped off. She hadn't thought to bring anything else to wear, so now she had to try and get back home before someone saw her topless. She ran through the woods, trying to cover up her bare, flat chest, when she tripped on something. "Gah! What the heck was that? Whoa..." she said as she looked at what she tripped on. It was a brown, metallic bra with golden spirals on the chest part. It seemed a little big for her, but it would do until she got home. She slipped it on, and went back to running. She stopped with a lust filled moan as a strange sensation filled her. Her chest swelled up to a busty E cup. Her legs became longer and more luscious, and her hips grew wider, making her bikini bottom tight on her loins. Her waist slimmed, her hair lengthened, and her skin became smooth and perfect. "Oh... my... god... I'm hot!!!" she yelled, groping her new chest.

Back at her home...

Misty posed in front of her mirror. "Wow! This bra is awesome! I have to show these big girls off!" She got dressed in a yellow tanktop that was a bit too tight and a grey miniskirt that was also tight. As she walked out, who did she meet?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Brock

*Noteb*
2. May

3. Ecchiluv

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tmansl997 (UN: tmansl997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tmansl997 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1771925-Pokemon-Hentai-Ecchiluv/cid/1096855-Busty-Misty