*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1771925-Pokemon-Hentai-Ecchiluv/cid/1096926-Delia-Ketchum-Goddess-of-Lust
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1771925
There's a new legendary in the pokeverse, and it's going to spice things up there! GPs
This choice: Delia Ketchum (Ash's mom) finds the gem  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Delia Ketchum, Goddess of Lust

    by: tmansl997
Delia strolled in her backyard, just enjoying the day. "Well I better get started on lunch... Ash and his friends are supposed to be coming over!" As she walked towards the house, she noticed a small gem on the ground nearby. "That's odd. How did this get here?" She walked over and picked it up to get a better look at it. Suddenly, it blew up in her face, cocooning her in multicolored light. When the light faded, she found herself in a tight pink dress that was a little more... revealing than she'd like. Her female areas had seemed to swell a bit as well, giving her a more hourglass look. "What just happened?" she said, totally dumbfounded. "Yoouu... are the goddess of luussst..." a strange voice seemed to whisper to her. "What was..." she started to say when a warm wave of horny lust hit her. She stroked one breast lovingly as her other hand moved for her loins. "Mmmmm... y'know, I think my chest could be bigger. Oooooh!" she said sluttily. Her breasts immediatly swelled even larger. She giggled cutely and said "I really am the Goddess of Lust! I can't wait to show off to Ashy and his cute little friends!" Just then, one arrived early. Who?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ash

*Noteb*
2. Brock

3. Misty

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tmansl997 (UN: tmansl997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tmansl997 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1771925-Pokemon-Hentai-Ecchiluv/cid/1096926-Delia-Ketchum-Goddess-of-Lust