*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the bridesmaids need to get changed
  2. The Big Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773112-Tiny-Bride/cid/1101421-the-bridesmaids-need-to-get-changed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1773112
2 inch girl finally getting her big day, but her grooms family doesnt know shes small
This choice: the bridesmaids need to get changed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

the bridesmaids need to get changed

    by: smorf9898
Everyone started to leave the room, they all dashed passed you as there main focus was on your soon to be wife. You were left alone for the time being. You decided to leave the room and follow them so that you can hopefully be found. You grab the skirt of the table and begin to slide down, once you hit the ground you head off to the door where you hear a faint sound. The ground starts to rumble and the faint sound turns into a roar. All of a sudden the door swings open sending you flying into the air. You are soaring across the room for what seems like forever until you land on a cushion, you quickly realise that you landed on the chair and that the roar entering the room were the six bridesmaids.

Emma stopped at no expense for this wedding having 8 brides’ maids 4 for each of you and they were gorgeous just as hot as your wife. Many of them having huge buts and chests. You hear the door click shut and all the girls immediately start to strip off there clothing. One of the bride’s maids unaware of you lying on the chair began to walk over in her underwear. You begin to jump and scream but she is oblivious she is finking with her stockings she turns around and began to sit, you only have time to notice that her underwear is really a thong and its practically invisible from behind because its so far up her ass. Her huge ass comes crashing down burying you into the seat. You are under immense pressure as she grinds her ass into the seat rubbing all over you. This goes on for minutes when you hear mumbling from the outside her butt. “Kristina move over! You have been there forever and I need to put on my panty hose!” one of the bridesmaids said “but I still need the chair can you just share?” replied the other “ fine”. Your vision of this huge girls ass crack is removed from your face. She was still on top of you unfortunately but only on your lower half. At first it is really bright but your eyes start to focus on yet another huge ass coming your way just much more tanned. You start to flail and scream trying to get lose from the other girl but luck was not on your side. Her butt cheek landed on you and spread itself out over your upper half. There was no way that anyone would be able to see you now.

“Did you hear something?” the first girl asked “no why? What did it sound like?” the tanned bridesmaid replied “I don’t know kind of like screaming just very quiet, oh well” she said as she repositioned herself on top of you crushing your legs. You were well bonded to well to the chair rather then these two beautiful bottoms. As seconds went by already the two girls were fidgeting for space as they kept moving back and forth on you. Pressing harder and harder as time went on. Bothe there asses were half off the chair at times. They were moving so much you didn’t know how much you could bare. One minute one bridesmaids asshole would be above you, the next minute the others. This wasn’t the worst part it was getting really sweaty real fast. The girls find a spot that they can both be stable for the time being. You however were right under the tanned girl’s asshole and weren’t loving the smell to much. Just then the tanned bridesmaid had an idea of how to get the whole seat to herself. She crosses her legs putting even more pressure on you then lets out a fart. Her asshole pushes out onto your face and you can’t stand it as she lets it rip. The other girl jumps off in disgust leaving half your body revealed and kicking like mad then…..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Emma enters the room

*Noteb*
2. Ashlie enters the room

3. The bride's maid moves over top of you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 smorf9898 (UN: smorf9898 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773112-Tiny-Bride/cid/1101421-the-bridesmaids-need-to-get-changed