*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go after Jessica.
  2. Bad Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773746-Chronotron/cid/1130864-Go-after-Jessica
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1773746
An age-regression sci-fi interactive story based around a device which can reverse aging.
This choice: Go after Jessica.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go after Jessica.

    by: ViciousKoala
"Wait." you call after Jessica and chase her out of the apartment. "Jessica."

She is in the lift. Tears welling up in her eyes.

You stop the doors just before they close and step in.

"Jessica." you say. "You know I can get another job."

"Yes." she admits. "But it's not just that."

"What is it?" you ask, taking her hand. "I love you. Tell me how I can make this better."

"I want a baby." she says. "But with your unreliable employment history we'll never get a reproduction permit."

"I doubt we'd have any chance of getting one even if I had a perfect employment history." you point out. "You know how hard they are to get."

This makes her finally start crying. You press the button to make the lift return to your floor and then hug her tightly.

"Come back inside." you lead her out of the lift when the doors reopen.

Once back in your apartment you sit with her on the sofa.

"I've heard that some people volunteer to be regressed by a chronotron and become children for people who want to adopt them." you say.

"Really?" this cheers her up a little. "But why would they do that?"

"I don't know." you admit. "That's just what I heard."

"Maybe we can find some information on the net." she suggests, reaching for your net-screen.

After a few taps she has pulled up a number of results:

New Start Adoption Agency: We connect people who want to start life over with others who want to adopt them.

Regression Games Now At Grand Casio: Bored of playing for money. Want a child and are prepared to risk becoming one yourself. Try one of our new games.
1) Regression Roulette: The spin of a wheel decides who is regressed and how young they will become.
2) Regression-Paper-Scissor: A game of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Can you predict your opponent's choice and become their new mommy or daddy?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ViciousKoala (UN: viciouskoala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773746-Chronotron/cid/1130864-Go-after-Jessica