*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774321-The-Void/cid/1101406-The-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1774321
A little something that I'm trying out. Probably another attempt at horror, I don't know.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: cr4ck1ngup2
The night was almost quiet, with the addition of cars honking and the sound of the wind blowing from outside my apartment window. My room was lit by the street lights outside... I couldn't sleep. I was suffering from a severe case of insomnia. I tried taking sleep medication but nothing worked, so I stay sitting up on my bed with the soft covers barely hanging on me. The beams of light that knowingly intrude my room were enough for me to see that my phone on my desk had been blinking. I lazily got up from my bed and touched the cold floor and I walked to the desk. I sniffled and picked up my phone. Then I saw the most peculiar thing,... it was weird. I rubbed my eyes to make sure what I was seeing was real. Supposedly I had over 100 missed calls but only had one voice message. I used the voice message app on my phone to listen to it.

There was nothing but silence.

Pure SILENCE.

Right before the message ended there was a faint humming sound, then came the static. I pulled the phone away from my ear...

I was just thinking to myself ", What the hell?"

Suddenly my phone started to heat up. Soon enough it got to a point where my hand was burning so I dropped it. I saw the tiny pieces and frame of my phone shatter on impact with the floor. My hand was on fire... like it was fucking burning. I ran to the bathroom to find something in my medicine cabinet but that failed. I frantically searched for something to fix my hand and as I was flipping over every nook and crannie, I heard a guttural noise. I slowly opened the bathroom door and witnessed something that ought to come from a horror/supernatural movie.

There was something forming around my phone.

It looked like a void. A portal.

I gasped. My heart was thumping. I was terrified.

The aura around my phone glowed a vibrant red. Just like a sequence, the empty space inside the aura was filled in with blackness.

"Holy shit," was all I could say.

Before my very eyes, a hand appeared in the middle of the black space that darkened my room.

What's gonna happen? What am I gonna do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cr4ck1ngup2 (UN: cr4ck1ngup2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cr4ck1ngup2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774321-The-Void/cid/1101406-The-Beginning