*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brooke
  2. The Future
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775015-Expansion-Virus-The-Next-Generation/cid/1103817-Brooke
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1775015
In the far future, the expansion virus continues to infect!
This choice: Brooke  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brooke

    by: expandor
"Hey baby, where you goin' in such a hurry?"

Brooke rolled her eyes as she stepped out of bed, leaving the ruggedly handsome, but painfully stupid man she had picked up at the spaceport in the cheap motel bed they had hired for the night. He had been an average lover, more eye candy than anything, but it was not his love making abilities Brooke was interested in, but his wallet. While the horny idiot in the bed believed it was his masculine charm that had allowed him to bed Brooke, the raven haired beauty had sought him out after seeing him flash his cash around the bar.

"Come on, come back to bed," the man said.

Brooke ignored him. Rising from the bed, completely naked, she turned her back on the moron in the bed and started to get changed. Brooke had a near perfect body; slim, toned and lightly tanned, with a perky pair of breasts and piercing green eyes. Her dark hair flowed down her back, stopping just below her breasts. She sported a tattoo of a skull on her right arm.

"Oh come onnnnn..."

"This guy doesn't known when to quiet," Brooke thought.

She slipped on her panties, a short skirt and a pair of high heeled leather boots. Grabbing her shirt and bra from the floor, Brooke moved to the other side of the room and crouched down by the opposite side of the bed, her perky breasts still exposed. The naked guy in the bed gave her a grin, and for a moment, she smiled back, looking as though she might be about to reconsider his offer to rejoin him in the bed.

"That's more like it..."

Brooke's smile faded very quickly, and, in an instant, she reached into her shirt pocket and pulled out pair of handcuffs. Before her former lover realised what was happening, Brooke had already handcuffed him to the bed. It took him a moment to realise what had happened, but when he did, he began to desperately struggle against the cuffs.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?" He blurted out in a panic.

Brooke smirked and pulled herself back, quickly putting on her bra and shirt before she began to rummage through the man's possessions, which had been discarded on the floor early tonight. She grabbed his wallet and flicked through it - much to her delight, there was about 1000 credits worth of notes inside. She quickly pocketed it. Not quite the big score she was hoping for, but it made the night worth while. She was about to discard the wallet when she noticed something else in the back compartment - a small, glass tube filled with a green liquid.

Brooke held the tube up to her eye, peering at it curiously. "What's this?" She asked.

"Don't touch that!" The man stuttered. "It's worth a fortune!"

"Oh really?" Brooke's face lit up, a sultry smile crossing her pouty lips. "What is it?"

"I can't say, they'd kill me..."

Brooke chuckled. "So dramatic. Nevermind, I'll figure it out myself. Thanks for paying for the room."

The man glared at her as she made her way out of the room, grabbing her leather jacket as she exited the door, leaving her poor, humiliated conquest tied to the bed. Not a bad night's work. As she made her way out of the Hotel...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775015-Expansion-Virus-The-Next-Generation/cid/1103817-Brooke