*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Krysta
  2. The Future
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775015-Expansion-Virus-The-Next-Generation/cid/2241349-Krysta
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1775015
In the far future, the expansion virus continues to infect!
This choice: Krysta  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Krysta

    by: Jack the Green
Vizia was a world rich in plant life and highly poor in most metals and minerals. From the tropics to the poles the world was covered in dense forests interspersed by some isolated planes near the coasts.

Vizia was far away from most of the commercial FLT lanes and the neighboring planets in the solar system didn't offer much in the way of minerals or life. Even the star system's asteroid belt and comet cloud were resource poor and not worth the efforts of most commercial entities to harvest.

The result was that Shadow Tech needed to ship most of personell and mercenaries from out of system at great cost.

What the planet did offer however was a remote testing site for many of their more volatile and experimental endeavors. In order to control the markets they needed to control the expansion virus and it multiple every growing list of sub-secies. To control the expansion virus a variety of ultra-pure chemicals were required and they needed to be rigorously tested . Even the possability of stabilizing and harnessing the expansion virus's mutative properties

That was proving to be a problem for the native Vizians.

The troup of the comely elfin aliens took in the site of a crater the size of the Tunguska incident; the result of a laboratory test gone wrong. One Shadow Tech employee hadn't turned a single screw tight enough on a minor apparatus and that was enough to make the whole thing blow.

Krysta bit her lip to avoid supressing her emotions, her nude blue body gleaming in the light.

Behind the all female warband, a priestsess of blood stood. "So you see what you need to do." said the old but still sexually attractive woman.

Krysta and her sisters all nodded, "We know and feel, honored mother." came the reply in unison.

The shaman set herself down, her old bones hardly able to make the journey from the tropical land to the land of conifers.

The shaman straightened, her necklances and trinkets clinking. She turned her gaze to the sky, "Earth mother, we call on you to change the life threads of our sisters to better defend our home."

The women bowed, their supple, feline bodies flexing into surrender poses. "Thank you and forgive us," they chanted.

The shaman's skin from the elbows down turned translucent as her body began to prepare antibodies that would rewrite each girls' DNA in a kind of convergent evolution to the earth born expansion virus. In the past such powers were mostly used to survive plagues or famines, minor alternations or to shake up the DNA for more diversity.

Now drastic and forbidden measures were requires.

The shaman looked directly at Krysta. "What shall it be, my daughter?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Turn Krysta into a giantess

*Noteb*
2. Turn Krysta into a muscle amazon

*Noteb*
3. Make Krysta a tanky sumo

4. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack the Green (UN: gkostara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775015-Expansion-Virus-The-Next-Generation/cid/2241349-Krysta