*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775147-The-Fattener/cid/1104413-Maybe-he-fattened-these-girls-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1775147
Cory is a skinny, cool guy. At his school, most girls are scrawny.
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maybe he fattened these girls up?

    by: Writer Extrordinaire
Maybe Cory has already fattened Lane, Claudia, and Emma.

First Lane:
Lane walked into school. A few days ago Cory broke up with her. They had been going out for a month now. She is still pretty sad and every night since the break up, she had binged on ice cream. However, she didnt notice how much bigger she had gotten. Some of the weight made her belly grow to a larger than normal size. The rest of the weight made her flat chest blossom. All she thought of this was she had finally hit puberty. However, she had noticed her clothes were getting tighter.
Then Claudia:
A week after Cory broke up with Lane, he asked her friend Claudia out. Claudia hadnt noticed Lane's growth, so she said yes and they started dating. During the time she was dating Cory her entire body had plumped up, especially her belly. The skinny girl hadnt even noticed because Cory bought her clothes that were the same as her's, but bigger. When Cory finally broke up with her after a month, she was about as big as Lane, but the fat was more evenly spread out. Claudia didnt care as much as Lane when Cory broke up with her because she was about to break up with him.
Emma was next:
Emma was working up the courage to ask Cory out. Now was a good time because he had recently broke up with Claudia. Everybody knows Claudia and Lane are both fat now, but everyone thinks their giant appetites finally caught up with them. Emma believed maybe Cory was looking for a girl who would love him. Just before Emma was going to ask Cory out, he came over and asked her out. They went to a buffet. Cory made sure Emma ate more than normal. This was how Cory started fattening up a girl who actually liked him. During the time Cory and Emma were dating, Emma's flat belly started filling out. Out of all the girls Cory had fattened, Emma's belly grew the most. By the time Cory broke up with Emma, her belly hung down almost as far as her knees. Emma took the break up very hard, and for the next week she didnt go to school. Instead she sat at home and binged on ice cream. This made her belly stretch to a larger size. She now hates Cory.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Writer Extrordinaire (UN: treekeeper5597 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer Extrordinaire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775147-The-Fattener/cid/1104413-Maybe-he-fattened-these-girls-up