*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775147-The-Fattener/cid/1984865-Continue-with-just-Raney
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1775147
Cory is a skinny, cool guy. At his school, most girls are scrawny.
This choice: Continue with just Raney  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Continue with just Raney

    by: Ego-Man25
Cory walks in. "Hey, Raney! How've you-"

"If it's about my figure, I'm fine." Raney responded.

"Oh, good. Good indeed." Cory responded.

Raney was busy eating eating a box of donuts, and as she finished her 3rd donut, she said, "You were a crafty bastard, you know that? Ya made me into the chubby chick I am today. I like it."

"Nice!" Cory said. Then, "Hey listen, I was wondering if, you know, you wanted to continue getting chubbier around me, you know, continue the whole shebang." Well, she already figured that part out, so screw subtlety.

Raney said, "Well..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Nah, you're fine." (She'll get fatter on her own.)

2. "What the hell. Sure, I'll continue!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ego-Man25 (UN: ego-man25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer Extrordinaire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775147-The-Fattener/cid/1984865-Continue-with-just-Raney