*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Smell my bare feet
  2. The Bet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775559-Alien-Force-and-Ultimate-Alien-Feet/cid/1256984-Smell-my-bare-feet
by Kadoya
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1775559
Ben is forced to worship the feet of girls from Alien Force and Ultimate Alien!
This choice: Smell my bare feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Smell my bare feet

    by: Kadoya
"What?!" Ben says. Gwen then reminds him of the bet that they made. He sighs and they then go to Gwen's house. Ben goes to sit down on the couch. Gwen slaps him in the face. "You get no comfort when you're my slave!" Gwen says. He then gets down on the floor as Gwen sits on the couch. "Now then," Gwen says. She then makes him watch as she stripped her stockings off of her legs. Ben's mouth began to drool as she hovered her feet over his face, showing the soles and the tops of her feet. He also began to smell an unpleasant odor in the room. He then saw her feet with sweat on them. "Oh yeah," Gwen says in a sly voice, "I haven't washed my feet for weeks." She then laughs. "Now, SMELL Them!" She demands. He then smells the sole her right foot. "That's it, all over" She says, tantalizing him. He then proceeded to smell the other foot's sole. "Smell in between my toes now" she says. He does so and saved the big toe for last. He then places both of her feet together and smells both of her sweaty feet at the same time. "How do they smell?" Gwen asks with a smirk on her face. "Like every type of cheese put together." Ben said while trying to turn away from her feet. But every time he tried, he always found his face at her shoes. His erection started to grow bigger. "So, do you like them?" She asks. She then uses her toes to make him nod yes. "Are they too much for you?" She then does the same thing with his face. "Good, then you wouldn't mind..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sucking on my toes

2. Kissing my feet

3. Licking my feet

*Noteb*
4. Having a friend help me torture you

5. Admitting Your Foot Fetish

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kadoya (UN: killjoy07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kadoya has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775559-Alien-Force-and-Ultimate-Alien-Feet/cid/1256984-Smell-my-bare-feet