*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kissing my feet
  2. Smell my bare feet
  3. The Bet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775559-Alien-Force-and-Ultimate-Alien-Feet/cid/1268950-Kissing-my-feet
by Kadoya
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1775559
Ben is forced to worship the feet of girls from Alien Force and Ultimate Alien!
This choice: Kissing my feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kissing my feet

    by: Kadoya
Ben looks astonished by what she asks. "Ki-Ki-Kiss them?" He asks. "That's right." Gwen says. "And if I don't?" Ben asks reluctantly. She then replies by smothering her feet all over his face. Ben then muffles something under her feet. "What was that, Ben?" Gwen says. She then lifts her feet off of his face and he says, "Okay, I'll do it!" "Good" Gwen says. "Start with the toes!" She demands as she places her big toe over his lips. Ben can't resist but kiss it while Gwen chuckles. He kisses every other toe on her left foot. He then starts on the right one. "That's it, keep going" Gwen says teasingly. He kisses all over her feet. "Kiss them for real, as if you're kissing Julie!" Gwen says sternly. He then grabs her feet and kisses them for a long time and then does the same with the other foot. "Now... Stop" Ben then stops kissing her feet. "Considering this, you should simply be able to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lick My Feet

2. Suck on My Feet

*Noteb*
3. Worship my feet and another girl's feet together

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kadoya (UN: killjoy07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kadoya has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775559-Alien-Force-and-Ultimate-Alien-Feet/cid/1268950-Kissing-my-feet