*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clefairy
  2. Clef line
  3. Double Evo
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776956-Girl-Pokemon-Feet/cid/KDNWNPM9R-Clefairy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1776956
Some of the girlish pokemon have set their eyes on you as a foot slave candidate.
This choice: Clefairy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Clefairy

    by: NVR
Your travels through Kanto took you to Mt Moon, between Pewter City and Cerulean City, where you managed to go through a tough day within the caves facing other trainers and evading Zubats. You expected to see some rewards from your efforts soon, something like finding a fossil, a Moon stone or witnessing a meteor fall once you got to the other side could make all the effort seem worth it, but for now it was time to set up camp and get some deserved rest.

You made sure you had everything you needed and went back to the cave entrance to find a nice spot to lay down and catch some sleep, wasting your last provisions of repellent to get out of there safely. After setting up the camp, enjoying some food and a gorgeous vision of the clear sky and full moon that unfortunately told you there weren't going to be any of those meteor falls you heard so much about, you drifted off easily.

But a couple of hours later, a noise woke you up. It wasn't a loud booming sound at all, it was like gentle steps that seemed to go in harmony with something you couldn't hear, but something was definitely prowling around near you. It caught your attention enough to not ignore it and you opened your tent to take a peek.

"Yeah, this is what I was talking about" you thought to yourself, smiling at the rare sight of a clefairy, the extraterrestrial pokemon. You went back to your tent carefully, retrieved your pokedex and the device confirmed what you were seeing. Magical and cute, rare, found only in certain areas like Mt Moon and here it was, doing some kind of dance under the moonlight, oblivious to the spectator that intended to capture it.

"Clefairy?" The pink pokemon finally took notice of you but before you were able to send your pokemon for battle it seemed to smile before running away! You ditched cautiousness and started chasing it, but despite being taller before catching up with Clefairy it seemed to take a turn and disappear!

"Where did it go, come on!" Motivated to get another pokemon in your collection you looked around carefully and noticed a small cave, it would be tough to fit but you were sure Clefairy was there! where else could have gone to? You get near the small entrance and try to enter starting with your lower body, first one leg, then the other, and carefully sliding in. It was once again doing a lot of effort but for such a rare pokemon it would be worth it

What happens next?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zombiesensei has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776956-Girl-Pokemon-Feet/cid/KDNWNPM9R-Clefairy