*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She made you ugly
  2. Opening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1778078-Digitally-Gender-Swapped/cid/1891334-She-made-you-ugly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1778078
You become trapped in a computer program, turned female and then taken out.
This choice: She made you ugly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She made you ugly

    by: PonyGirl
When you can move again, you feel very different to say the least. You are smaller, you can tell that, but as you go to get up, you both see and feel long, sandy hair fall around your head. You also notice that you are looking through thick-rimmed glasses. As you look down, you see that you have two small breasts, a quick check between your legs confirms that you are a girl!

You feel like you are being transported again, and soon find yourself back in your own apartment. It is very different though. You see that you have a variety of mismatched furniture, drab drapes, and an ugly carpeting on the floor!

You walk back to your bedroom and see it in a semi-feminine style, with pinks and pastels, but a huge mess as well. Then you see yourself in a full-length mirror. You are a girl about the same age as you had been, but very plain, with stringy hair, thick glasses, little makeup, and a very boyish figure. You looked like a female geek!

What is going on? You pick up you phone and try to yell at Kara. But when she answers, you hear your new, feminine voice sweetly say, "Hi Kara, this is Nancy. What did you do to me?"

She laughs, "Yes Nancy. I made a few changes in you. First, you will not cheat on me again. Second, you will learn what it is like to have your heart ripped out by a cheating slob."

You can't believe it, "Please give me another chance Kara." You just could not yell at her for some reason!

She sighed, "Okay. Meet me at the Rustler's Corner in an hour, and don't be late. We will talk about it there."

You sigh. What choice do you have? "Okay. See you there." She hangs up on you without saying goodbye.

It was not far away, but you were surprised at how intimidating a place it was now that you were small and female. You found yourself fascinated by, attracted to, an quite afraid of almost every male in the bar. For some reason, you were most attracted to the roughest looking of the guys.

You order a drink and sat there waiting for Kara to show. Instead of Kara, a somewhat chubby guy with a rough face sat at the table across from you. He smiled, "Hey sweet thing. Are you here with anyone?" He tells you that his name is Craig.

You were shocked at how your heart raced as he spoke to you! Even thought you would have considered him a bum an hour ago, you found yourself thinking he was incredibly sexy! You let him buy you dinner, and after a few dances, you realize that you are falling in love with him!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PonyGirl (UN: nmelissa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PenName has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1778078-Digitally-Gender-Swapped/cid/1891334-She-made-you-ugly