*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Padme
  2. Star Wars
  3. character options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1778855-Footjob-From-Anywhere/cid/1139462-Padme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1778855
This story is were you get footjobs form characters form any movies,tv show,comic,anime,
This choice: Padme  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Padme

    by: maximilian
''Hey, are you ok?'' says a sweet voice. You wake up, your shoulders in pain, and answer ''Almost. I only remember i was falling, nothing else''. ''Well, you fell in my bathroom from nowhere. I only saw a strong light and then you here on the floor.'' You look at her. You can't believe who is she: Padme Amidala, the senatrix of Star Wars, and she is only covered by a towel. You try to get up, but you fell suddenly weak, falling again on the ground ''I think this is not my lucky day...'' ''Why not?'' asks Padme '' You are in a bathroom with a nude girl. A lustfull one, to be precise. Tell me, do you have any experience in foot fetish?''
You try to answer, but she put her wet left foot on your lips. '' Lick it, kiss it and enjoy it my dear''
You obey her without hesitation: she was the first foot girl of you, and now you can satisfy your desire.
You move your tongue all over her sole, then you kiss her little toes, sucking them with all your skill, making her moanin in pleasure. You start to kiss her whole foot, enjoying the taste and the feeling of what you're doing. After almost 10 minutes, she says ''Weeeeell done my friend, well done indeed. I think you will so lucky to try my..

You have the following choices:

1. footjob

*Noteb*
2. pussy

*Noteb*
3. someone enters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 maximilian (UN: apocalisse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1778855-Footjob-From-Anywhere/cid/1139462-Padme