*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779111-Alex-Russo-Gets-Potty-Trained-Again/cid/1112328-Alex-wakes-up-in-a-very-messy-diaper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779111
Alex Russo is back in diapers, and is trying to get re-potty trained. Please add chapters.
This choice: Alex wakes up in a very messy diaper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alex wakes up in a very messy diaper

    by: Crimson007
Alex wakes up the next morning and is immediately shocked by the fact that she was laying down in a wet and poopy diaper. She begins to cry like a little baby, and Justin runs in and asks her what's wrong. Alex immediately points to her diaper, and Justin tries to leave but Alex starts crying again. Justin finally gives in to changing her diaper, first he untapes the diaper, then he lifts her legs and wipes her butt, then he puts a pullup on her. Justin still couldn't belive that he had to change his 17 year old sisters diapers, but hopefully by the end of the day he wouldn't have to anymore. Alex got out of bed and walked out to the living room and watched some tv, not even flinching as she filled her pullup with pee, then poop. Her dad came down a couple minutes later, and was about to start cooking breakfast when he smelt Alex's accident. He quickly grabbed Alex and lifted her onto a changing table, and began changing Alex into a fresh pullup. He then told her that if she feels the need to go to the bathroom, that she should try and make it to the potty. What happens next you decide.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crimson007 (UN: jlaytham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crimson007 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779111-Alex-Russo-Gets-Potty-Trained-Again/cid/1112328-Alex-wakes-up-in-a-very-messy-diaper