*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779177-unaware-giantess-girlfriend/cid/1112471-Realise-that-he-hasnt-eaten-yet
by Dave
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1779177
A boy shrinks in his own home and his girlfriend has no idea! Will he live?
This choice: Realise that he hasn't eaten yet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Realise that he hasn't eaten yet

    by: Dave
After most of the confusion had passed Rob realised that he needed to eat because now at his smaller size he needs to keep up his metabolism. He looks at the fridge and can hear his stomch growl, so he devises a plan. After collecting various objects in order to complete this task he begins his quest for food. He starys climbing the counter side and eventually makes his way onto the counter, he knows that inside the fridge is some delicious yogurt that both he and his girlfriend adore, but in eyesight there on open bag of chips. Which should Rob go to?

You have the following choices:

1. The delicious yogurt

2. The bag of chips

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dave (UN: dave.moree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779177-unaware-giantess-girlfriend/cid/1112471-Realise-that-he-hasnt-eaten-yet