*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779177-unaware-giantess-girlfriend/cid/1114511-Find-a-random-door
by Dave
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1779177
A boy shrinks in his own home and his girlfriend has no idea! Will he live?
This choice: Find a random door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Find a random door

    by: Dave
He gathered his thinkgs and started his adventure, he went all around the rooms of his house until he was near a huge door. HE decided that he wanted to see what was underneath, maybe there was something awesomen there he could witness or even collect.

Before he went inside he wanted to know what time it was because he didn't want to be on the ground when his girlfriend was stirring about. He looks around and can see his microwave in the distance say, "8;00."

"Oh good, I still have an hour or so." Said Rob

But the clock actually said 9:oo, Rob was too far away and misread it.

After a couple of minutes he heard a deafening sound come from beyond the door, it opned and behind it was an enormous figure....

She was huge and Rob was not, she began walking unaware of Rob's presence.

Just then Rob saw a huge shadow casted over him... it was her giant foot!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dave (UN: dave.moree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779177-unaware-giantess-girlfriend/cid/1114511-Find-a-random-door