*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jennifer's Looking for Work
  2. So who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779572-Dinner-Preparations/cid/1116201-Jennifers-Looking-for-Work
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1779572
Your family is preparing dinner tonight... with YOU as the main course!
This choice: Jennifer, the daughter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jennifer's Looking for Work

    by: theblacknine
You are Jennifer, a typical 18-year-old girl. You just graduated from high school a few months ago and have been working tirelessly to get a reliable job. You've been keeping in touch with a few of your high school friends, who are planning to rent an apartment in the good part of the downtown area once they save up enough money. You think it would be fun to live together with them, and to be honest, you've had the hugest crush on one of your potential roommates for the longest time. Getting a paying job would allow you to move out of your parents' dull neighborhood and live in the wild and exciting heart of downtown in your friends' apartment.

There's just one problem: you have to find that job first. Due to the overpopulation problem, most of the good careers are already filled, and any empty positions have hundreds, if not thousands, of applicants begging for steady work. You weren't exactly the most stellar intellectual in high school, preferring instead to focus on the cute boys in your classes. You were always able to entice them to do whatever you wanted, having a drop-dead gorgeous body and a certain alluring personality that left all of the guys' mouths hanging open and the girls green with envy. That being the case, you never really thought you would ever need any of the subjects they taught in school, at least until now. The few interviews that you have gotten so far are brimming with technical jargon and questions that go completely over your head. Your sexy charm does little to persuade the interviewers, either, their hands tied to only pick out the best and brightest for their respective companies. And there is no way your friends will let you move in without paying your share of the rent. You feel trapped and helpless.

You are determined to find work, though, so you continue your search, walking down the streets of downtown looking for the telltale "Help Wanted" signs. Fall is approaching, and the brilliant reds and yellows are just beginning to peek through the green leaves on the trees that line the sidewalk. You are getting desperate; you know your friends won't wait forever for you to find work, and they might offer your apartment space to someone else if you're too late.

Then, suddenly, a miracle. You see an orange poster in the window of one building announcing "Females Needed -- Apply Within." The wording is a little bit odd, you think to yourself, but you aren't about to turn down a potential job at this point. A glimmer of hope in your eyes, you adjust your clothes for a moment before entering the front door of...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 theblacknine (UN: theblackeight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
theblacknine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779572-Dinner-Preparations/cid/1116201-Jennifers-Looking-for-Work