*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A stroll through the park
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785072-Maintain-Your-Dignity/cid/1125771-A-stroll-through-the-park
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Activity · #1785072
This interactive is all about trying to maintain your dignity despite constant humiliation
Chapter #1

A stroll through the park

    by: Isaac Kitsch
All your life, you have been dedicated to one simple concept, maintain your dignity, and the principles that enable you to do so. Do not laugh, unless someone has said something particular witty, then sparingly. Do not curse or shout, even in the face of violence. Do not cry, even under the most painful of conditions. You have thus far upheld these principles with great success. If you were to open a dictionary to the word dignified, you would find a picture of yourself there.

Expecting today to be as sober as each that has preceded it, you awoke at a respectable hour, attended to you morning ablutions, and dressed yourself smartly before embarking outside and into the city. Finding that you have the time, you decide to enjoy a pleasant walk through the park. Gazing around as you hike, you take in the vibrant colors afforded to you by the flowers on the ground, the leaves in the trees, the pond by the path, and the clown in front of you.

Momentarily nonplussed by the unexpected presence of the clown, it takes you a moment to realize that he's speaking to you.

"Heya, buddy, could you do me a favor?"


"...," you deftly reply.

"I could really use some help if ya got the time. C'mon, be a pal and say yes, okay?"

You have the following choices:

1. Agree to do a favor for the clown.

2. Refuse him outright and walk away.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Isaac Kitsch (UN: itchynugat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Isaac Kitsch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785072-Maintain-Your-Dignity/cid/1125771-A-stroll-through-the-park